The BRT is a special group of key people from companies, schools or organizations in the Franklin County area with 20 or more employees.
- Serves as a venue for information and feedback on sustainability issues.
- Meets to share best practices with peers.
- Company facility tours are offered when possible.
- Held at Host sites and Host is Agenda Leader sharing their challenges, successes and goals.
- No cost to participating members.
- Provide a forum for businesses to learn about green strategies that align with business goals.
- Administer and organize the program.
- Structure the Agendas to ensure a sounding board for new ideas, technologies, and opportunities.
- Encourage group networking and dynamics.
- Attend meetings and provide meeting location, if possible.
- Although business relationships may develop over time, the BRT is not a platform for sales presentations.
- Have a desire to improve your company, school or organization’s green efforts with the most cost and energy effective methods.
- Be prepared to openly share your struggles and successes to inspire others.
Sample of Past Agendas
- The Dark Side of Green
- The LEEDing Edge of Green
- Fuel Reduction-The Bottom Line
- Get Money – Be Happy
- The Green in Your Marketing Strategy
- Grasses & Bushes & Plants On The Roof…..Oh My!
- The Art of Trash
- Getting to 99%