Want to improve your communities recycling rate?
Has your community’s recycling rate gone down or at a standstill?
If so, you can do something about that. SWACO stands ready with our community assistance program to assist communities in our district with new, creative, and effective ways to increase recycling. We can offer technical assistance and resources to save money and increase curbside recycling rates. SWACO representatives are available to meet with you and your representatives.
Please contact: Albert Iosue at 614.871.5100 or email@example.com to schedule a meeting.
You set the tone of the meeting(s). You set the pace. We can meet as often or as little as you like.
Powerful, FREE, Web-Based Tool to Track Waste and Recycling numbers in Central Ohio!
SWACO is now offering an improved on-line reporting system called Re-TRAC Connect, an upgrade to the original Re-TRAC system. To register or login to Re-TRAC Connect please visit:
Please contact Albert Iosue at 614.871.5100 or firstname.lastname@example.org
with questions or to learn more!
Communities located in the SWACO Jurisdiction
Bexley, Blendon, Brice, Brown, Canal Winchester, Clinton, Columbus, Dublin, Franklin, Gahanna, Grandview Heights, Grove City, Groveport, Hamilton, Harrisburg, Hilliard, Jackson, Jefferson, Lockbourne, Madison, Marble Cliff, Mifflin, Minerva Park, New Albany, Norwich, Obetz, Perry, Plain, Pleasant, Prairie, Reynoldsburg, Riverlea, Sharon, Truro, Urbancrest, Upper Arlington, Valleyview, Washington, Westerville, Whitehall, Worthington
Manage the District municipal solid waste stream to achieve environmentally responsible and cost-effective disposal, treat solid waste as a resource capable of yielding recovered materials and energy, reduce reliance on landfilling, and plan future disposal capacity for the District.
SWACO Guiding Principles
- Focus on the use of technically viable and economically sound technologies.
- Utilize proven business principles in the management of District programs and projects.
- Promote public awareness and knowledge concerning effective and efficient management of the District municipal solid waste stream.
- Assure that all initiatives involving outside private or public sector partners identify and incorporate mutually beneficial outcomes.
- Support waste reduction, recycling, and reuse programs and technologies that will be both environmentally and economically sustainable.