Morse Road Transfer Station
4262 Morse Road
Columbus, OH 43230
About Morse Road
The SWACO Morse Road Transfer Station is located at 4262 Morse Road on the North side of Columbus. It services The City of Columbus as well as commercial waste haulers. Due to safety concerns, residents are not permitted to use SWACO Transfer Stations. Haulers with a credit agreement with the Authority may dispose of municipal solid waste at the transfer station. Commercial haulers: Find out how to do business with the Authority.
Note: All loads in open vehicles or trailers must be tarped before coming to the landfill.
Tarps & Safety Vests
- All customers must have a tarp on their loads when they enter the Franklin County Sanitary Landfill.
- All customers must wear a vest on the landfill if they exit their vehicle.
- Large Tarp (10 feet by 18 feet) - $15
- Small Tarp (8 feet by 16 feet) - $10
- Vest - $5
It is $52.75 per ton with a $5 minimum charge.
View all Landfill Rates.
Hours of Operation
- Monday through Friday: 5 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Saturday, Sunday and Holidays: Closed
Please be aware of our Holiday Schedule which includes limited hours of operation and closures.
From Downtown Columbus take interstate 71 North to interstate 670 East. Exit interstate 670 to interstate 270 North. Exit interstate 270 North to Morse Road East. The transfer station is approximately ½ mile on the north side of Morse Road.