As an organization's major graphical representation, a logo anchors a company's brand and becomes the single most visible manifestation of the company. For this reason, a well-designed logo is an essential part of any company's overall marketing strategy.
In 2016, SWACO undertook an effort to update the agency's logo, fonts, colors and appearance. The new logo represents:
SWACO partners are invited to download the high resolution logos.
- A color palette which is fresh and bold.
- Uses blue and green as primary logo colors because of their association with recycling, sustainability and the environment.
- The transition from blue to green in the ‘A’ connotes change.
- The orange arrow gives a nod to the recycling triangle.
- The arrow faces downward to draw attention to our new tagline From Waste to Resources.
- This tagline better encompasses all that SWACO does now and seeks to do in the future.
The logo must be used in accordance with the Brand Style Guidelines available here.